If you wish to be excluded from the Settlers Irrigation District, please note the following information:
- $5.00 filing fee
- $25.00 per subdivision lot of less than 1 acre, or
- $50.00 per acre or portion thereof
- ANY CURRENT OR DELINQUENT ASSESSMENTS MUST BE PAID IN FULL
- Signatures of all owners must be notarized
- Exclusion Petitions must be received by November to be excluded for the following year
The fees and payment of any outstanding assessments must accompany your petition or it will be summarily rejected. In addition to your notarized petition, please include proof of ownership such as a copy of your Warranty Deed or copy of your property tax bill. Please make sure to use the correct postage.
For more information regarding exclusion, please refer to Title 43, Chapter 11 of the Idaho Code.
To download a Petition for Exclusion of Lands from the District, please click here.